By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Reinforce scholars' geographical figuring out all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions support scholars enhance their examination method and attain their best.
Written through a instructor with huge studying event, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should be aware of with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates knowing via overview information and knowledge-check questions
- bargains possibilities for college students to enhance their examination method by means of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sufficient studying and examine skills
- presents the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment PDF
Similar earth sciences books
"Drawing on a direction street established for over a decade, Sharp has introduced a useful relief for educating scholars concerning the advanced political, cultural and spatial logics of colonialism and post-colonialism. tricky theoretical jargon is demystified and the beneficiant use of illustrations and prices from either educational and renowned resources skill scholars can paintings with viable measures of fundamental fabric.
Readings from the Treatise on Geochemistry deals an interdisciplinary reference for scientists, researchers and top undergraduate and graduate level geochemistry scholars that is more reasonable than the total Treatise. For pros, this quantity will supply an overview of the sector as an entire.
O trabalho de campo é essencial para a Geologia. Por meio dele, o geólogo entende a conformação do substrato rochoso de modo preciso e specific de cada região. Com isso, melhora sua capacidade de prospectar bens minerais, carvão, petróleo e água, e desenvolve outras habilidades multidisciplinares.
Examination Board: AQALevel: AS/A-levelSubject: GeographyFirst educating: September 2016First examination: June 2018Reinforce scholars' geographical knowing all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions aid scholars increase their examination strategy and attain their top. Written by means of a instructor with large analyzing adventure, this guide:- is helping scholars determine what they should comprehend with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level- Consolidates realizing via evaluation information and knowledge-check questions- deals possibilities for college kids to enhance their examination approach by way of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions- Develops self sustaining studying and examine abilities- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
- The Land-Sea Interactions (Iste)
- Transdisciplinary Environmental Research: A Practical Approach
- Acquisition and Analysis of Terrestrial Gravity Data
- Travels in the Interior Districts of Africa
- Bernissart Dinosaurs and Early Cretaceous Terrestrial Ecosystems (Life of the Past)
Additional resources for AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment
AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment by David Redfern